Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ready, Set, GO!

What a great feeling to know that in about 15 hours we will be embarking on one of the greatest journeys of our high school careers. This musical, and athletic, quest will be shared by some of our best friends and will create a bond unlike any other. Sitting here writing this post now makes what was once a far off dream into a reality; tomorrow we will get on a plane and go to a country that is not our home. But yet at the same time, it will be our home. A home where we can share in music, sports, and life with people just the same as you and me. Sure, there's going to be some language barriers and culture gaps, but what fun would any adventure be without a challenge. I'm ready to commence the journey to our home away from home, and to experience all that this trip has to offer. I'm ready to board a plane and venture to a land I have yet to know. I'm ready to make memories that will last a lifetime. I'm ready to begin D99 Honors Band 2016 European Tour, question is: Are you ready to join me?