Sunday, June 12, 2016

Die Zeit Ist Gekommen - The Time Has Come


The pieces that we performed in the concert last night were truly breathtaking and definitely audience pleasers; especially Star Wars. I personally count rests in most of the songs, but I find it to be a unique opportunity to fully listen to what each composition sounds like. Everyone should be immensely proud of themselves for all the hard work we put in to prepare for this trip. I cannot wait to hear every song when we perform them in Germany. This concert has made me realise that we are getting closer and closer to our departure. We leave tomorrow! If you are anything like me, you have been waiting for this exact day ever since the tour was announced. It seemed like a million days away, but here we are. It has been a long and exiting journey to get to this point, and it is only the beginning. 
-Emily Bollinger