Thursday, June 16, 2016

Final Day in Paris


When I first arrived and looked out the window, the size of the Chateau de Versailles was unreal. Stepping out of the bus and gazing upon it's perfection, I asked my friends, "Is this real life?". The gold was beautiful and the gardens were magnificent. The garden even had what appeared to be a floating waterfall, which is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Yet it was also confusing because it seems to defy all of the laws of physics!

Then when we went to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa, I was actually surprised that it was so small. But I feel lucky to have seen the real thing with my own eyes. And finally, the cruise down the Senne River was my favorite part because I got to laugh with all my new and old friends. Seeing the Eiffel Tower sparkle and light up the night was something I will never forget. I will miss Paris so much and I'm grateful for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
-Cassidy Hanyzewski



This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.